Do you need a break from caregiving? Adult children of aging parents often find themselves in a position of trying to work, care for their own family, and help an aging parent. Caregiver stress can be overwhelming. Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance in Sussex County, DE can help with any needs your family may have.
Let us give you a rest by providing care for your aging loved one from just a few hours up to 24 hours a day. Take a break from caregiving and rest easier knowing that your elderly loved one has a “supportive friend” or companion with them at all times.
Here are some helpful phone numbers for seniors and their families:
- Hoveround in Sussex County, 1-877-532 4504
- Meals on Wheels, 302-645-7449
- Ocean and Leisure Center, 302-539-2671
- Rite Aid, 302-629-6686
- Police Department, 302-855-7830
- Legal Services for Seniors, 302-478-8850
- Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance, 443-856-2344